Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meet Morris - Our Pampered Red Tabby Persian Cat

Name: Morris - The Red Tabby Persian Cat




Birthdate: September, 2009

Describe Looks:  They call me a 'Red Tabby" but you'd probably say I look 'orange'.  I'm very puffy and my nose is scrunched.  I also have something that makes me unique - my bent tail which was caused by a birth defect.  Don't feel too sorry for me.  I am still REALLY cute

Favorite Food: Wellness Wet Food

Any Siblings?: My adopted brother Mitch.

Favorite Hobby: Eating, laying around, hissing and 'growling' at the new dog and making him feel as unwelcome as possible.  I also like playing with my toys, chasing my family's feet, and leaping up onto high furniture (to get away from the dog).  

Any special someone in your life?: A purple fuzzy pillow I found in my human sister's room.  It's the love of my life :)

Special Talents?: Impersonating a Gremlin and an angry dragon. Being super cute and irresistible.  Meow for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment